Your Hands Save Lives
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone, even those who are seemingly healthy
- Every minute without CPR someone's chance of surviving decreases by 10%.
- SCA causes more deaths than breast cancer, colon cancer, motor vehicle accidents and diabetes - COMBINED!
- You may save the life of someone you love by giving CPR - almost 80% of sudden cardiac arrests happen at home.
Our classes are suitable for the general public. Our CPR training partners deliver a full certification program which conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and 2015 AHA and ARC for First Aid.
Our training is conducted by certified CPR/AED and First Aid instructors through the American Safety & Health Institute.
Providing certification training empowers the layperson to be able to perform lifesaving techniques properly.
CPR and AED CERTIFICATION
Adult + Child
(Class Room Only)
- Class Duration about 4 Hours
- CPR & AED Adult + Child certification
- The latest CPR training updates
- Classroom and practical CPR and rescue breathing techniques
- Two year certification card
The GoodSAM Responder App continuously sends locational updates to our server to allow the location of volunteer doctors/first-aiders to be tracked so they can be notified of any emergencies occurring around them.
Get Trained. Start Saving Lives.
We NEED you! Get involved by contacting our team.
+1 714 369 8971
18685 Main St., Suite #101-300
Huntington Beach, CA 92648